Friday, February 1, 2008

SportsBettingChamp Wins New Jersey Bet But Loses Game.

I don't know about you, but when I bet on a game, I want the team I'm rooting for, to win, especially when it's a finely statistically tipped bet from a reliable source with a phenomenal track record like Sports Betting Champ.

So when New Jersey lost to Golden State on the 24th of January by a measly 2 points, I was sad for a few moments, until I could not stop the smile from my face anymore when I simultaneously realized that I had won my bet with New Jersey to win.

So how did I win? Well, a basic strategy in betting sports games is to buy a couple of points which results in a bigger risk amount but a surer bet as was the case with my Denver bet. I purchased 3 points on placement of the bet and although Golden State won the game by 2 points, I still won my bet. :-)

This is how the game panned out;
  • 1st Quarter - Golden State took a quick lead of 7 points finishing at 33-26
  • 2nd Quarter - New Jersey redeem themselves with a good 26-20 outcome making the Half Time score Denver 52 - Golden State 53
  • 3rd Quarter - Set for a nail biting 2nd half, New Jersey came out with guns blazing leading by 9 points and winning the quarter 39 to 29 bringing the total score to New Jersey 90 verses Golden State 81 - Now we're cooking...
  • 4th Quarter - Right back at yer with a fired-up Golden State crushing New Jersey, 39 points to 29, and making the full-time score; Golden State 121, New Jersey 119
It could hardly have been a closer match, jam-packed with an exciting, high-scoring, see-sawing game of professional basketball. Thank goodness I grabbed the extra points, and another easy-money win to Sports Betting Champ making the current tally of the season as of the 24th of January, 45 Bet Wins and only 1 loss for Sports Betting Champ.

No comments: