Friday, February 1, 2008

LA Lakers Lose Game But SportsBettingChamp Wins Bet

Ouch! What a close game. Detroit taking it by 1 point with a final score of 90 points to 89 leaving the Lakers fans heart broken but leaving me with an extra $100 in my pocket even though I was actually betting on them to win as per the SportsBettingChamp tip.

How'd I win? Well, every time I bet on a team to win, I purchase 3 extra points so if it's close like this game clearly was, I still may win, which is exactly what happened this time. So even though I feel for the Lakers fans, I'm in it for the money first and foremost even though I enjoy the game.

The cool thing is that when I have the professional betting experience and statistical analysis behind me as a subscriber of SportsBettingChamp, I'm always confident of every bet I go into. And why shouldn't I be, with this bet win taking this seasons tally to a fantastic 49 wins to only 1 loss. I hate to say things like "a sure thing" which it is not and you should be careful (and of sound mind) when placing bets as confidence can and has been the downfall of many a "professional" gambler. Remember, you have costs as well and capital you want to be very careful with. If you do this, and stick to the strategy and tips, then you may go very well with SportsBettingChamp.

See you in the winners circle and enjoy the game with SportsBettingChamp.

No comments: