Friday, March 21, 2008

3 More NHL Wins Tonight Makes 8/8 NHL Winning Picks in 3 days

After my last post yesterday when I shared with you my 5 wins out of 5 games 1st-time experience of the SportsBettingChamp NHL system, I continued to play the system and tonight, I walked away with 3 more winners making me a cool $320 in addition to the $445 I made with the last 5 winners, bringing my total winnings from this NHL system alone to $765 cash in 3 nights. I can’t wait for next week!

Here’s the Yahoo Highlights of the NHL. The 3 games I personally played and won were;

Game 1 - Detroit Red Wings verses Nashville. Detroit won the game convincingly 6-3 with the game going 0-1,3-0,3-2.

Game 2 - Colorado Avalanche verses Calgary. Calgary won the game but Colorado won the bet on the +1.5 spread. This game looked grim from the 1st period with Calgary taking 2 points. No score in the 2nd and Colorado scored 1 in the 3rd period as they desperately tried to overcome Calgary.

Game 3 - Los Angeles Kings verses Phoenix. This game was really exciting! The 1st period went 2-1 to Los Angeles, and the 2nd was even more exciting with a high-scoring 3-3 period. Los Angeles was leading 5-4 and it looked in the bag with only seconds remaining when somehow Phoenix managed to sneak 1 point in the final seconds bringing the score to 5-5. Arrhhh!! So close.. The game went to overtime with no score and then went to a shoot out with Los Angeles scoring 1 brining the final score to 6-5 in the favor of Los Angeles.

So, there you have it. 3 winners out of 3 games brining my personal tally over the last couple of nights to 8/8 for my 1st experience with NHL. Gee, I wish I had got into SportsBettingChamp a lot sooner…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but in John's webpage there ain't nothing related to NHL. Is this your or his system?

Michael Constantinos said...

Hey there,
In the previous post, I share with everyone how John gave me this system to try out. Yes it is John Morrison's system, not mine. I'm just a clueless Australian making easy money on other people's intelligence.

You're right, it is not promoted on his website or anywhere else. It is only available as a special service to existing customers of SportsBettingChamp. There are only 14 games to go that are scheduled to bet on. Check back with this blog to see how I go. I expect to win them all.

I am just blogging about my experiences to share with everyone. Next year, everyone will be in the position to potentially bet on the NBA, MLB and NHL if they wish.