Monday, January 21, 2008

Portland Lost Against Toronto But Won For Me With "Sports Betting Champ"

Yeah, Portland lost to Toronto. Crushing game wasn't? To go to a 2nd overtime and go from even to lose by was crushing for Portland, but I was, although empathetic to the feelings of fans and the team, extremely happy as I still won big time! Let me explain; I've been using a sports betting service for a while now called Sports Betting Champ. Basically, you get all the tools you need, plus tips for life so you don't need to worry about anything else other than chilling out and having fun watching your cash balance grow. Anyway, without getting carried away, I was tipped to go for Portland with 3 Points which gave me enough points (over 7 in this case) to still win the bet even though the team lost from a sporting perspective.

Because I've been a little late with getting this review out, I'll just summarize although if you get a chance to see a replay, check it out. The 1st quarter finished Portland 24 - Toronto 25. 2nd finished 23-24. 3rd finished 22-14. 4th finished 24-30. Overtime finished 11-11. 2nd Overtime finished 5-12 - Ouch!!

Anyway, I won so I'm still happy. This makes it 40 wins for the season with no losses which is a continuing amazing result for Sports Betting Champ. Check out the testimonials.

No comments: